Dubai is a popular destination for many reasons. Every year, this popular holiday spot provides culture, glamour, and authentic experiences that attract thousands. Despite its popularity, it isn’t always easy to plan a holiday in this country for expense reasons and more. So, this guide is filled with five tips to make traveling to and around Dubai more accessible and easier to navigate, we are going to share some travel tips for Dubai travellers.
Travel Tips For Dubai
Here are some travel tips for Dubai which will help everyone who wish to travel.
The majority of visitors to Dubai fly into the airport and take the metro into the city to find their hotel or similar. The metro system is fast, well routed, and frequent, so it is one of the easiest, best ways for visitors to get around. If you are able to, avoid taxis as this is not only costly but also adds to the general traffic issues. Despite how well-known the city is, it’s not that big so anything that detracts from automobile usage is a bonus for residents and tourists alike.
Accommodation Top Tips
There are five clear districts to choose from in Dubai, each with its own personality and points of reference. Where you stay depends on what you want to be close to. You can generally find vouchers and promotions like this booking.com code from Almowafir to get the best deal possible on your hotel. For reference, the districts are listed below.
- Bur Dubai is a hub of activity filled with eclectic restaurants, cafes, bars, and other on trend establishments. It is the place to stay if you want fun, loudness, and social adventures.
- Jebel Ali is the marina side of Dubai with the best beaches and popular eateries.
- Beira Dubai is the old town part of the city; it has great tourist spots and breathtaking buildings to take in. This is the place to stay to take in the best historical and cultural spots.
- Zabeel is where you will find all the touristy hot spots and famous attractions, including the best pick of shopping malls.
Try and make space for the top five attractions during your stay to make the most out of the visit. They are listed here:
- Oldtown Dubai is one of the most popular days out and places to stay. There are plenty of authentic, traditional shopping experiences and it is teeming with Arabian culture from every nook.
- Don’t miss the biggest picture frame recorded on Earth and visit the Dubai Frame.
- The Marina is one of the biggest attractions for tourists and locals thanks to its beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and general relaxation vibes.
- The famous Dubai Mall is filled with classy shopping tropes and more for a vacation retail fix.
- If you are feeling extra adventurous, you could always check out the Dubai desert too.
Dubai is one of the most popular tourist spots for a reason. There is so much on offer that there is truly something to suit every type of traveller from young to old. Whether it is a day shopping in one of the famous shopping malls, or a relaxation session down at the Marina, beauty and culture is hard to miss.