How to check overstay fine in UAE 2023? Dubai is a captivating travel destination with its world-class attractions, vibrant business centers, rich culture, and delicious cuisine. As an international travel hub, it draws visitors from across the globe. To visit Dubai hassle-free and explore its charm, the Dubai e-visa, a modern electronic document, provides seamless access to an extraordinary travel experience in the UAE. With online Dubai visa easy requirements and easily filled application, travelers can immerse themselves in the city’s allure and create cherished memories that will stay with them throughout their journey.
Due to the current ongoing covid-19 crisis and three months UAE Amnesty 2020 many of us are struggling to understand their overstay fines, this guide will help expats to see UAE visa fine online in 2 minutes.
Also Read This: Emirates ID Fine Check Online
Step By Step Process Guide To Check Your Visa Fine In UAE
Before checking your overstay fine in UAE you should know about the grace period for those who have expired residents or tourist visa, Ten days grace period is granted for Tourists or visit visa holders in UAE and 30 days grace period for UAE residence visa holders in UAE. All the residents or visit visa holders can now easily check their overstay and Emirates ID Fines online.
Before checking your overstay fine please confine in mind the previous announcement of visa validity until December 2021 for people with UAE entry permits or residency permits that expired before March 1, 2021, who were exempted from fines is now cancelled.
All cancelled residence visa holders are going to be considered overstayed after a grace period of 30 days.
People with cancelled visas must change status, avail visit/tourist visa or exit UAE before Judgment Day to avoid overstay fines whereas people inside the country with expired visas been given 3 months grace period to renew their visa documents. This info is confirmed from GDRFAD and ICA.
How to Check Overstay (Tourist / Visit) Visa Fines In UAE 2023:
To check the overstay fine in UAE for a visit visa or residence visa, you would like to go to ICA official website through the below link.
Click Here--Sponsored Link--
- Residence Visa Copy
- Or Visa File Number
- Date of Birth
- Check The Sample Below
Step By Step Complete Process To Pay Overstay Fine In UAE:
- To begin, click here or visit smartservices.ica.gov.ae, once clicked you’ll be redirected to the home page, now search for the Public services tab.
2. After clicking the public service button, you’ll see the Fines – Pay Fines option on the highest of the smart services page. Click on the start button to start.
3.Once clicked the beginning button, you’ll see below 3 step page to fill. On this page, you would like to write down your visa file number from your residence visa.
4. After writing visa file number details including department number (101, 201, 301) year during which your visa is pasted, serial number (1,2,3) and a sequence number that contain 7 digits. Write your date of birth; pass the captcha code and click on the search button.
5. If your entered details are correct, you’ll be ready to see the overstay fine amount under your visa in UAE including a number of days you overstayed.
As we mentioned above, if your visa is cancelled and your grace period is over you want to pay fines in order to go away UAE or get another visa.
- 200 AED for the first day of long stay.
- 100 AED every day continuously.
- 100 AED as a service fee.
UAE residents have a 30-day grace period after the visa expires, either by changing their status to obtain a second residence visa or by leaving the country. Penalties do not apply during the grace period.
- 125 AED for the first day.
- 25 AED for 6 months (after first day).
- 50 AED per day for 6 to 12 months
- 100 AED per day after 12 months of overstay.
- 100 Dirham service fees
If you overstayed in UAE and need to pay fines, select your relation with a sponsor from the sink menu and click on next, you’ll also choose none, once clicked on the next page, you’ll be asked to supply your mobile number for the OTP, provide your bank (card) details and submit a request.
Service Fees and Refund Policy:
Fines clearing fee is 52 Dirham approximately including E-service charges 29.4 AED and ICA charges 22 AED. In-case of rejection the fees of 52 Dirham won’t be refunded.
Once done, you’ll receive an SMS on your mobile and email confirmation with a receipt for the overstay fines you paid. This guide regarding UAE visa fine or overstay fine in UAE 2022 ends here. Leave comments for queries.
FAQs About Overstay Fine In UAE:
- Who need to pay overstay fine in UAE?
- What is grace period in UAE for Visit Visa or Tourist Visa?
- What is grace period in UAE for UAE Residence Visa?
- How much is the amount of overstay
- How much is the fine for overstay in UAE?
- How much is the amount of overstay fine for residence visa in UAE?
- How to calculate the overstay fine amount in UAE?
- How to pay the visa fine in UAE?
- What are the service charges for overstay fine & refund policy in UAE?
Hope this guide clear all your doubt regarding this issue.