UAE residents planning to invite friends or relatives to the country are able to request a UAE 90 days visit visa one-time or multiple-entry via the F
UAE residents planning to invite friends or relatives to the country are able to request a UAE 90 days visit visa one-time or multiple-entry via the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP).
The service is accessible by citizens who possess a residence visa that was issued in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, or Umm Al Quwain.
Here are the specifics.
Where do I apply for the UAE 90 days visitor visa?
The application for visas can be submitted through three different channels:
1. The ICP Smart Services website: smartservices.icp.gov.ae
2. The ICP mobile app called “UAEICP,” is available on Apple as well as Android devices.
3. A typing centre authorized by ICP – you can find the list of approved typing centers in each Emirate by visiting this link: https://icp.gov.ae/en/typing-offices/
Documents needed UAE 90 days visit visa
If you plan to apply for a visa for a family member or friend, you’ll have to provide these documents
- A recent passport size, coloured photo of the family member or friend.
- Proof of family kinship (birth or marriage certificates) This is necessary for the case of sponsoring the family member’s visa.
- A photocopy of the relative’s friend’s passport.
- Copy of your Emirates ID.
- Proof of residency for the sponsor. You may be able to submit the rental agreement or details of your hotel reservation made for your person who is a relative or friend.
- The return ticket must be copied.
In accordance with the ICP In accordance with the ICP, you could be required to submit additional documents, in accordance with the information you provide in your application.
What’s the price of the UAE 90 days visit visa cost?
According to ICP, the cost of the visa would be contingent on the details of the application and the applicant must make a security deposit. Here is an estimate of the cost breakdown in accordance with the authority:
- Deposit security Dh1,025
- Request fees: Dh100
- Fees for Issues: Dh300
- E-services fees: Dh28
- ICP costs: Dh22
- Smart service cost: Dh100Total: Dh1,575
Also Read This: How to get your Emirates ID within one hour
How do you apply online for a visit visa?
If you wish to apply for the UAE 90 days visit visa via the ICP Smart Services platform, first of all, you must need to visit the below link: https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/login
Follow the steps below:
1. Login with Your UAE Pass, or by using the ICP online account If you already have one.
2. After you have authenticated, you’ll be able to access your own personal dashboard within the app.
3. Then, select the ICP department within the department of your Emirate For example, if you want to go to the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship – Abu Dubai or Sharjah.
4. Search for “Visit Visa for Friend or Relative 90 days (Single Entry) Issue’ in the bar for searching. The service will show below.
5. Click on the ‘Start Service’
6. Fill out the application and upload all the required documents.
7. Then, you pay the fee with a credit or debit card.
After you’ve made the payment, you’ll be notified by ICP that your application was submitted. Based on the ICP call centre – 600522222, it takes about 2-5 business days to get a visa to be granted after being approved. You will receive an electronic visa to the email address that you provided on the form of application.