Aswaaq Al-Mizhar Mall (or Shopping Center) is a small shopping center located on 220 Street in the Al-Mizhar area of Dubai, which runs between Al-Khawaneej Road and Tunis Road. On the same street is the new Aswaaq Al Mizhar Community Shopping Center, and Al Mizhar Mall looks a little tired compared to that.
Aswaaq Al Mizhar Mall Timing
Most store opening hours are 0900 or 1000 to 2100 or 2200 from Saturday to Thursday, shops are not open on Friday from 1400-1600.
Al Mizhar Mall Address And Location
Khartoum Street, Next to Enoc Gas Station, Al Mizhar – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
What You Can Find In Al Mizhar Mall
Al Mizhar Mall is a community mall, serving the area basically with few ready to wear outlets, Abaya tailors, couple of restaurants (Domino’s, Hala Irani sweets, AlDiwan bakery, Hatem Irani food & Baskin Robins), Emco laundry, ladies beauty Saloon, gents grooming and Aster pharmacy.
An excellent mash-up for instant groceries and other essential household items. At Mazhar Mall you can find ATMs and pharmacies. Front parking is available. Good for buying fresh bakery items and bread.
Banks, supermarkets, chemists, restaurants are open at different times (see list below for available hours).
List of Available Shops in the Al Mizhar Mall
- Al Ejban Trading
- Al Falasi Avenue – Arabic fashion and perfumes
- Al Fanan Jewellery
- A. B. Copypoint – photocopying and printing
- Al Farsi Iranian Restaurant
- Al Hajis Perfumes
- Beauty Novelties Trading
- Dar Al Kawthar – household appliances
- Darcom Trading – lingerie
- Dominos Pizza, Phone +971-4-2875010 or +971-4-2874243
- Dubai London Clinic – medical clinic
- Emco Express Laundry and dry-cleaning
- Emirates Bank, open 0800-2000 Saturday-Thursday, closed Friday
- Emirates Driving Institute kiosk, Phone +971-4-2631100
- Emirates Optical
- Flame Pharmacy – opening times 0830-2330 Saturday-Thursday, 1600-2330 Friday, Phone +971-4-2876804
- Gulf Lady Tailoring
- HI-5 Traders – children’s toys
- Lucky New Fashion
- Peppy’s Cafe
- Planet Nutrition – health food
- Times n Chimes – watches (probably an easy one to guess anyway)
- U2 household furniture shop (where the shops have no name) – lots of glass coffee tables and interesting looking mirrors
- UAExchange money exchange and transfer, open 0800-2200 Saturday-Thursday, 0830-1130 and 1400-2200 on Friday
- Victorian Patterns
- West Zone supermarket – timings 0700-0000 (7am-midnight) 7 days (might be closed for prayers on Friday for an hour between 1200-1400).