Two Dubai metro map are available that represent Dubai Metro system.
In this Dubai Metro Map. It is a simplified map that shows the stations located on both Red Line and Green Line. It also shows the transportation zones the stations are within. The information on zones is useful in calculating the fares.
Another map that is interactivity. It shows the exact location of all stations along both lines, as well as the transportation zones. The map shows routes for the Dubai Tram System, Palm Monorail, malls, hotels, and tourist spots.
The third one is an overlay map. The map of Dubai overlays the Red Line and Green Line, making it overplayed.
Schematic Dubai Metro Map
Comprehensive Dubai metro map of the entire Dubai Metro public transportation network. All lines and stations in different zones. It is a diagrammatic map. Four areas divide it: Red/Green/Yellow and Blue.
You cannot use the copyrighted Dubai Metro Map without permission.
Companies buying the rights to brand a specific station sometimes cause name changes for some Dubai metro stations. You are able to read on any news updates.
Please note that the authorities have renamed these Metro Stations in Dubai.
- Al Fahidi – Renamed Sharaf DG in 2020
- Al Jafiliya – Renamed Max in 2021
- Al Karama – Renamed ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in 2014
- DAMAC Properties – Renamed Dubai Marina in 2020 and SOBHA Realty in 2021
- Jebel Ali – Renamed UAE Exchange in 2015
- First Abu Dhabi Bank – Renamed Umm Al Sheif in 2020
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Renamed DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) in 2018
- Khalid Bin Al Waleed – Renamed BurJuman in 2012
- Nakheel – Renamed Al Khail in 2020
- Nakheel Harbour and Tower – Renamed Jabal Ali in 2020
- Noor Bank – Renamed Al Safa in 2020
- Palm Deira – Renamed Gold Souq in 2020
- Rashidiya – Renamed Centrepoint in 2021
- Sharaf DG – Renamed Mashreq in 2020