Etisalat is one among the most important telecom companies within the Middle East. The company is now offering online mobile registration and renewal supported the new Telecom regulatory agency (TRA) guidelines. The process now consists of just a couple of simple steps. Here you can find a quick guide about the way to complete your Etisalat SIM registration & renewal online.
HOW TO REGISTRATION RENEWAL OF YOUR ETISALAT SIM ONLINE?
As per the instructions of Telecom regulatory agency (TRA), all the customers are required to renew their Etisalat mobile numbers by updating their profile with all the required information. Renewing registration of your mobile accounts is mandatory and incase of failure to register might cause of number deactivation. Here’s how to renew your registration:
- You need to visit the official website of Etisalat telecom , Etisalat UAE official app, or any nearby outlet/payment machine.
- Now you need to visit your profile page and you need to update it with a valid Emirates ID details.
- Specify the SIM cards or mobile numbers under your own name that you simply would really like to renew.
- The Etisalat SIM registration renewal online process will also allows to keep multiple numbers.
- Update the numbers you would like to stay and therefore the rest are going to be disconnected and removed.
- Your registered Etisalat mobile number will remain active as long as the associated Emirates ID is valid.
- Once the ID expires, you’ll got to renew the registration of the mobile numbers again
- If the registration isn’t renewed after ID expiry, any number related to the ID are going to be suspended and deactivated.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ETISALAT ONLINE SIM REGISTRATION RENEWAL?
- FOR UAE NATIONALS
Original valid Emirates ID
- FOR GCC NATIONALS
Original valid Emirates ID Card or a valid GCC ID or a valid GCC passport
- FOR UAE RESIDENTS
Original and valid Emirates ID
- FOR PEOPLE OF DDETERMINATION
People of Determination card and Emirates ID
- FOR GOVERNMENT
Government of United Arab Emirates Decree, valid Emirates ID, Establishment Card and passport page of the authorized person
- FOR BUSINESS ENTITIES
Trade license and valid Emirates ID and passport page of the authorized person
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THIS MANDATORY TO REGISTER AND RENEW ETISALAT MOBILE NUMBER ONLINE?
It’s mandatory for registration of your mobile number you need to provide a valid Emirates ID according to the TRA policy. You have option to complete your Etisalat SIM registration renewal online.
DO I HAVE OPTION TO RECIVE NOTIFICATION FOR ETISALAT ONLINE REGISTRATION RENEWAL?
All customers will receive an automatic SMS notification for any kind of pending registration renewal updates.
HOW AM I ABLE TO CHECK MY ETISALAT SIM REGISTRATION RENEWAL STATUS ONLINE?
Customers can use the official Etisalat website to trace their Etisalat SIM renewal status online, by dialing *101# or calling 125.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR EVERY ACCOUNT INDIVIDUALLY?
You can register many accounts/numbers with a single valid ID. Customers don’t got to register every number separately.
Here our handy guide about Etisalat SIM registration renewal is completed. The hassle-free online registration process is simple & easy.