Here we are going to share a complete list of Mahzooz winner with Prize money how much they won from Mahzooz (Emirates Loto).
What Is Mahzooz (Emirates Lotto)?
Mahzooz (Emirates Lotto) has a weekly live lottery to win lucky numbers. The Mahzooz project is particularly impressive in that it not only provides its participants with potential life-changing opportunities, but also focuses heavily on giving back to those in need in the area’s communities.
Also Read This: Dubai Satta King Dubai Matka
Also Read This: Commercial Bank of Dubai ATM & Branches Locations In Dubai
How Much Is The Mahzooz Winner Prize Money?
The prize money is divided into some categories and may vary by lot:
- 50M AED per draw is the minimum jackpot set for the Match Six Prize. In case of more than one winner, the prize money will be distributed.
- The minimum jackpot set for the AED 1 Million per draw match five prize. In case of more than one winner, the prize money will be distributed.
- 1,000 AED is the winning prize money for all Match Four winners.
- 35 AED is the winning prize money for all Match 3 winners.
List Of Mahzooz Winners
1. Mr. Paterio Winner Of (10,000,000 AED)
Mr. Paterio is the Winner of 50th Mahzooz Grand Draw held on 9 November 2021, Paterio is a Filipino expat who becomes a millionaire overnight during the 50th Mahzooz weekly grand draw, The lucky participant won the AED 10,000,000 Top Prize of Mahzooz draw.
Paterio match all five numbers out of five winning numbers, as you can see 4, 26, 36, 37, and 38 and become a overnight millionaire.
2. Mr. Junaid Mahzooz Winner Of (50,000,000 AED)
Mr. Junaid a 36 years old Pakistani expat is the Winner of 48th weekly Mahzooz Grand Draw held on 25 October 2021, Junaid work as a driver in a private company in Dubai who becomes a multi millionaire overnight during the 48th Mahzooz weekly grand draw, The lucky participant won the AED 50,000,000 Top Prize of Mahzooz draw & become a first-ever Mahzooz Grand Prize winner.
3. Mr. Abdul Khader Winner Of (1,000,000 AED)
Bangladeshi expat, Abdul Khader who have no Bank account before he won the 2nd prize of 1,000,000 AED, Who match five numbers out of the six winning numbers, Abdul Khader, work as a crane operator in Dubai, And become first Bangladeshi Mahzooz winner.
4. Mr. Mir Mahzooz Winner Of (1,000,000 AED)
Mr. Mir an 34 years old Indian expat who work as a sales manager in a private company in Dubai become a millionaire he won the second prize of 1 million AED in Mahzooz 44th lucky draw on 30th September 2021.
5. Mr. Raja Winner Of (1,000,000 AED)
Raja is an Pakistani expat wo was working as an account manager in a logistics company in Dubai who just resigned from his job 2 months before becoming millionaire, On 40th weekly live Mahzooz draw which held on 2nd September 2021 he won AED 1,000,000 prize money.
Also Read This: World’s Youngest Serial Killer