Ratibi Card is an important service offered by First Abu Dhabi Bank to employees earning a salary of AED 5000 in which their salary is automatically transferred to their accounts. If you want to learn about Ratibi card salary check the read this article till end.
What is Ratibi Card?
If you are a resident of the UAE and have a registered account with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), you should already be aware of the benefits that come with the Ratibi Card. If not, allow us to introduce you to this service.
The Ratibi card is used by many employers to pay salaries to their workers using the first Abu Dhabi bank account. This card is only accessible if your monthly salary is AED 5000 or more and can be redeemed at any national ATM or online retailer. Employees do not need to have a bank account to avail this service.
Ratibi Card Salary Check
If you are concerned to learn the procedure of this service then follow these steps properly:
- Go to Ratibi prepaid card link “From here“.
- Click on the link Ratibi Prepaid Card Balance Inquiry Form Check your balance.
- You will be taken to the online ATM balance inquiry page.
- Enter the last 2 digits of your Ratibi card number.
- Enter your card ID number.
- Click the Go button.
Benefits of Ratibi Card
There are many benefits of a rank card. Their representation is as follows:
- Free SMS notification on salary collection.
- They can be used at ATMs, in-stores and can also be used for online shopping. This benefit helps the facility and its customers.
- It can be used with Visa/Mastercard networks worldwide.
- Continuous technical support for Ratibi cardholders at First Abu Dhabi Bank’s call centre.
- Ratibi card holders can select their “PIN” from FAB ATMs.
- Fully compliant with UAE government guidelines (Wage Protection System (WPS).
Some of the features of FAB Ratibi Card are as follows:
- There is personal insurance and it is free against accidents.
- Not to mention that you can use the largest ATM network 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Additionally, there is no minimum balance, or monthly fee, for prepaid cardholders.
Also Read This: How to Check Du Number and Sim Owner Details 2023?
Also Read This: Nearest Metro Station In Dubai With Map
Finally, we hope you enjoy this content and know how to check rank card salary. We have submitted this article through a leading website for publishing medical content and electronic services.