So, you just got your STC SIM with a perfect package that suits all your needs. You’ve been using it for days, but you don’t know how much balance you have left? Well, don’t you worry because this article covers you? We will explain how you can check your outstanding balance on your STC SIM.
So, here are four easy ways to find out your balance on STC SIM.
- By Dialing Code
- By Text Message
- By Calling On STC Helpline
- By mySTC app
How To Check STC Balance By Dialing Code?
This is probably the easiest way to quickly check your STC balance. So, what do you do?
1) – If you would like to check your remaining SAWA balance, you should dial “* 166 #” from your mobile phone. The STC system will check your account, and the remaining SAWA balance will appear on the screen in the form of an SMS popup.
2) – Similarly, if you want to check the rest of your STC internet data, you should dial “* 888 * 5 #” from your mobile phone. The STC system will check your account, and the rest of the STC Internet data will appear on your mobile screen in the form of an SMS popup.
How To Check STC Balance Through SMS?
The second easiest way to check your remaining balance is via SMS, but it takes a minute or two.
1) – To inquire about the balance, type “166” in a message and send it to “900” and in a few minutes you will receive an SMS with all the details of your balance.
2) – If you want to check the rest of your Sava Internet data you should send “2220” or “Balance” to “900”.
How To Check STC Balance Through STC Helpline?
You also have option to check your balance via STC Helpline by calling. So, with your mobile phone, dial “900” and the customer representative will pick up your call. You can ask the representative about the rest of your credit in Arabic, English or any other preferred language available.
How To Balance By Using mySTC App?
If none of the above methods are your cup of tea, then here is the mySTC app for your protection. With the mySTC app, you can not only check your balance and data statistics but also do the following:
- View and pay your bills.
- Get Sims Delivery
- Recharge and balance transfer.
- Check out special offers for prepaid customers.
- Get full access and control over all numbers registered under Customer ID.
You can download mySTC App by clicking on the below link.
After downloading the mySTC application on your mobile phone, you will need to log in to your registered account or create a new one, then verify your number and enjoy all the features offered by the app.
Also Read This: Riyadh Postal / Code Zip Code
At The End:
These are all methods which you can use and check your balance on STC prepaid and postpaid numbers. These methods also work even outside of KSA, but you need to pay additional roaming charges.